Monday: SJD Primary Children only. 10am year 3, 11am year 5, 1pm year 4, 2pm year 6. All taking place in SJD Primary.
Wednesday: 4-4.45pm Primary school children not from SJD Primary, 4.50-6.00pm consort boys, 5.15-6.00pm consort girls. Taking place in the church hall.
These will start on the week beginning 14th September.
We will not sing at regular services until after half term.
The safety of children and supporting adults is our priority during this time. We have written a full risk assessment that is on display in the hall. Here is a summary:
1. Wash hands when entering and leaving the hall - we have some automatic sanitising dispensers
2. Head straight to your allocated chair and take all bags and coats with you - do not congregate in the hall or the small reception room
3. Do not share music or pencils, unless with a sibling or member of school bubble
4. No more than 2 people in the toilets at the same time
5. All keyboards cleaned after use
6. Chairs will be cleaned after each rehearsal
7. Let us know (Bett or Ben) if you cannot come to the rehearsal
If we get these right, we can have a fun half term and it'll be wonderful to see everyone again!